A lawyer who values integrity
Attorney at Law
Jerold E. Berger
- Served as a Special Assistant Attorney General
- Served as a Guardian Ad Litem to protect juvenile interests
- Former Judge Pro Tem
- First Assistant DA to Kansas Dept. of Transportation
- Assistant U.S. Trustee in Bankruptcy Court
- Member of a panel handling federal criminal cases
- Appointed to represent indigent defendants
Jerold E. Berger, Attorney at Law can help you by providing sound and honest legal advice when you need it. From criminal cases to family law, wills and trusts, DUI /traffic related matters and more, we are here to help you with reliable and experienced legal counsel.
Voted "The Best Lawyer of Topeka and Northeast Kansas" by the readers of the Topeka Capital Journal in 2003.
We have over 45 years of experience.
For years, the team at Jerold E. Berger, Attorney at Law has been serving clients in the Topeka area, providing dedicated and honest legal representation and counsel for many different cases. You can count on us when you need legal representation.
Jerold has been fighting for his clients since graduating from the Washburn University School of Law in 1970. We are dedicated to our clients and stand with them from beginning to end.
Set up an appointment today!